Volunteer for our sales!
We rely heavily on volunteers to make this Consignment sale such a success. To encourage the community to volunteer their time, we do offer early shopping privileges to those who volunteer. We have many shifts to choose from the week of the sale beginning on Monday and ending on Saturday. Depending on the individual sale, each shift is 3.5 to 4 hours.
If you can’t come work a shift, there are other ways to volunteer. We have positions open to take fliers and posters to businesses prior to the sale and to place & pick up signs the week of the sale. For more info on helping with these areas to get volunteer time for early shopping pass, please contact Linda @ email@example.com
The early shopping privileges are as follows:
- Anyone working 21 hours+ – Thursday 3:00 pm
- Volunteer for three shifts (not selling) – Thursday 4:00 pm
- Volunteer for two shifts and sell merchandise – Thursday 4:00 pm
- Volunteer for 1 shift and sell – Thursday 5:00 pm
- Volunteer 2 shifts – Thursday 5:00 pm
- Volunteer 1 shift – Thursday 6:00 pm
- Seller only – Thursday 6:00 pm
- Public Presale – Thursday 6:30 pm
- The 1st 20 registered “New Mom’s” – Thursday 4:15 pm
(New Mom = Your first child is 6 months or younger, OR you are pregnant with your first child or adopting your first child. If you qualify for a “New Mom” pass or know someone who does please email us to let us know.)
Each early shopping pass is only good for 1 adult to shop for 1 hour during their designated time. You may give your pass to someone else to shop in your place, if you desire.